Cullen City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cullen City

Stop by Swan Lake for a swim!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try To UnMask Me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(Madame)Klayre
Immagrint
(Madame)Klayre

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Try To UnMask Me! Empty
PostSubject: Try To UnMask Me!   Try To UnMask Me! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:14 am

Photobucket
I FOUND THIS AND THOUGHT IT TO BE FITTING.... [That's not supposed to be us Smile ]

*A pair of striking figures join the rest of the crowd. They are both in jeans and t-shirts, the girl's t-shirt is cut up into an edgy design. The two, however, also have on very convincing wigs and simple, plain masks to cover their eyes. Still, through the masks, you can see that they both have sparkling, golden eyes that seem to shine brighter whenever they look at each other. A longer look at the new couple shows that the woman's wig is of healthy looking platinum blond hair and the man's is of wavy, mahogany colored hair, that goes just past his ears. They walk in holding each others hands as if it's a subconscious thing to do, and look around the room with smiles on their lips.

The woman, obviously excited speaks up first: "Hello All! My Name is Klayre Wyles [pronounced Claire just in case you were wondering]. I am adoringly married to the love of my existence, Cayden Wyles. We both are highly anticipating the Masquerade! I have made the loveliest dress and Cayden looks absolutely amazing in his suit!"

*Cayden looks embarresed, yet seemingly used to it, but all the same he presses his lips to his wife's ear and whispers "honey" to stop complimenting him*

The Woman smiles and playfully rolls hers eyes, continueing: "So we can't wait till the party and love the idea of the mystery and awe!"

*The couple then settle back, away from the spotlight and talk to couples around the room*
Back to top Go down
thelion&thelamb
Citizen
thelion&thelamb

Number of posts : 1308
Localisation : Eternity ha im with the one i love for all eternity and beyond
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Try To UnMask Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try To UnMask Me!   Try To UnMask Me! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:37 pm

oml i love the name cayden its soo dreamy haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/love_cost_everything
truly_esme
Citizen
truly_esme

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Try To UnMask Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try To UnMask Me!   Try To UnMask Me! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 7:10 pm

ooo i like that picture!
where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
(Madame)Klayre
Immagrint
(Madame)Klayre

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Try To UnMask Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try To UnMask Me!   Try To UnMask Me! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

thanks!
yea i was looking through photobucket and found it and thought it to be fitting because a lot of vampires will be at the masquerade! and i liked it! lol

so yea photobucket

oh and thanks thelinon&thelamb! lol it took me a long time to finally decide on names and i like the ones i ended up with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Citizen
great&terriblebeauty

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Try To UnMask Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try To UnMask Me!   Try To UnMask Me! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 4:47 pm

ooOOOoooo cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Try To UnMask Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try To UnMask Me!   Try To UnMask Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try To UnMask Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cullen City :: You Are Now Leaving :: Masquerade-
Jump to: