Cullen City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cullen City

Stop by Swan Lake for a swim!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
isabelle.shadowhunter
Citizen
isabelle.shadowhunter

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 4:36 pm

Isabelle is my name

Hunting demons is my game.

oh and did i mention i'm gorgeous??
yep.. tall dark and beautiful.
i'm 17 and i love to cook, although i never really learned how, my mom was a wonderful cook but wouldn't teach me.. so i'm left to learn how to on my own. My brother stays away from the meals i make... but he's just being an ass.

I'm really looking forward to this party at the end of the month.. I have this really cute outfit to wear..

i'll be bringing Simon along too. I know he's only a mundane (my brother doesn't like them that much. and neither does Jace) but he's adorable and i like hanging with him even if i sometimes dont understand his mundane jokes.. *shrugs* he's still cute.

see you there!!
Back to top Go down
crZy4Conner
Enjoying Conner Undress Only For Her
crZy4Conner

Number of posts : 1642
Localisation : At the Heart Beat.. making dents in the wall with Conner
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:37 pm

ooo a character from another book!!!!

awesome. Cool

i'm gonna figure you out. Razz

I'm gonna figure you all out!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

now i have to go think of a really good mask para mi

hmmmm.... *wonders away thinking*
Back to top Go down
softballgirl1136
Resting In Lee's Arms For All Of Eternity
softballgirl1136

Number of posts : 3959
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:50 pm

I'll figure people out first!! Razz

I need to figure out one for me too....
Back to top Go down
http://bouncedaround.blogspot.com
Schuyler
Immagrint
Schuyler

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 4:06 am

I liked your little riddle at the beginning of your post!

and did I mention that I loved reading City of Bones? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bloody diamond
Exploring

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:40 pm

Yeah, i liked that one, too, but i didnt know, that she cooks...must have overread that...
Back to top Go down
isabelle.shadowhunter
Citizen
isabelle.shadowhunter

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 2:14 pm

Well... I do cook.

Simon: Yeah but her brother and Jace don't like it. They say she can't cook but she thinks she can.
me: *smacks him* I can cook. You all just don't appriciate it.
Simon: *grins and catches my arm when i swing again* I didn't say i don't appriciate it. I do. *kisses me quickly*
me: mhmm.. sure. But i'm over it.
Back to top Go down
softballgirl1136
Resting In Lee's Arms For All Of Eternity
softballgirl1136

Number of posts : 3959
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

Lol...Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://bouncedaround.blogspot.com
isabelle.shadowhunter
Citizen
isabelle.shadowhunter

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 9:22 pm

isabelle walks down the stairs in her summer dress. It's just a simple black dress with a flow to it. Simon sees her as she comes down and meets her at the bottom.
"You look beautiful." He kisses her quickly, knowing she doesn't like to be distracted from her objective. "Where are you going to look today?"
"Oh just around. Care to come with?" She grabs his hand and pulls him along. Although she doesn't tell him with words, her pleading eyes tell him that she wants him to say yes.
"Sure. But i don't want to be standing outside the fitting rooms all day."
"Oh just once we find the right dress for the masquerade.. then we can leave. Promise." Isabelle kisses him a bit longer this time and bats her eyelashes when he looks down at her. "and maybe then we can go to dinner??"
Simon fakes surprise. "you don't want to cook?"
She smacks him in the shoulder. "Not tonight. but i'll make a wonderful dinner tomorrow night."
Simon smiles at Isabelle as she walks on ahead of him, but winces about the dinner once her head is turned. He's not looking forward to that one.. maybe he'll stop by a chinese pickup window tomorrow on the way home from work.
Isabelle smiles as she pictures Simon making a face about dinner tomorrow, she knows no one like her cooking. She admits it to herself that its not the best... but its still good. Isn't it? Shrugging to herself, she walks down the street to the dress shop. I have to find the perfect dress for this party!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cullen City :: You Are Now Leaving :: Masquerade-
Jump to: